What’s new for Microsoft partners: October 2023 edition
The Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program is informed by the priorities of our partners, customers, and the greater industry. We are continuously releasing new resources, benefits, and incentives designed to help you grow your business in the direction of your goals and respond to current market demands. Over the past few months, our Partner Program has added updates spanning topics from AI to cybersecurity, creating new opportunities for inspiration, learning and development:
- New Microsoft Copilot: Microsoft is unifying AI capabilities into a single experience across Windows 11, Microsoft 365, Edge, and Bing with Microsoft Copilot, your everyday AI companion. Copilot incorporates the context and intelligence of the web, your work data, and what you are doing in the moment on your PC to provide better assistance. Watch last month’s announcement to learn more about the products for commercial customers and how prepare customers for new opportunities with Copilot. Check out the new set of assets, guidance, pitch decks, demos, and Microsoft 365 Copilot workshop BoM in the Microsoft 365 Copilot partner page. Accompanying this launch, we have refreshed our Copilot Copyright Commitment to empower you to use Copilot with confidence. If you are a security partner interested in using Microsoft Security Copilot with your solutions, please sign up to join the Security Copilot Partner Ecosystem.
- 2023 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards: Don’t miss our 2023 Partner of the Year Award winners and finalists. These partner stories demonstrate unmatched innovation, commitment to customers, and consistent delivery of meaningful, inclusive, and sustainable solutions around the globe.
- Expanded Solutions Partner designation qualification window: Partners now have more time to qualify for a solutions partner designation with a rolling six-month timeframe that considers your status for the five months before, plus the month of your anniversary date. Sign into the Partner Center dashboard for updates and to see what this means for your enrollment eligibility.
- FY24 partner incentives and investments: Microsoft has evolved our partner incentives and investments portfolio for FY24 to help partners continue to deliver exceptional customer value. Sign in to the partner website to learn about this year’s incentives, including the all-new $100M Azure Innovate investment in response to incredible partner demand for Analytics.
- Microsoft Ignite 2023: Discover the latest AI capabilities to transform your organization at Microsoft Ignite, live in person from November 14 to 17 (with online programming on the 15 and 16). Here, you’ll connect with experts and global partners through keynotes, breakout sessions, and live discussions. Visit the event website to preview learning opportunities today.
- Save up to 50% on Dv3 VMs in US West: Leverage this limited time offer (available through November 30) to build, migrate, or modernize workloads that align to your business goals.
- Extended: Microsoft 365 E3 Do More with Less promo for Cloud Solution Provider (CSP): Microsoft launched this offer in February to help partners reach customers with opportunities to do more with less with Microsoft 365 E3. We are excited to announce that availability has now been extended through June 30th, 2024. As AI excitement in the market continues to grow, partners can also leverage this Microsoft 365 E3 offer to get customers AI-ready. For full details, view the Global Promo Readiness Guide collection.
Training & resources
- CSP Technical Training: All CSP partners are invited to join these bimonthly, 90-minute trainings on technical implementation of change. Attendees discuss how to implement changes, get answers to technical questions, and learn more about API changes available in sandbox. Register or watch past recorded sessions here.
- Microsoft Cloud Weeks and Sales Enablement events: To support partners’ ongoing learning, Microsoft offers Cloud Weeks for Partners aligned to specific solution areas, as well as immersive Sales Enablement events focused on selling the Microsoft Cloud. Visit the Partner blog to view and register for upcoming trainings.
For all the latest announcements and partner information, visit the Microsoft Learn hub. Stay connected to partner social channels for timely updates (LinkedIn, Facebook and X), and find product-specific news on blogs like the Microsoft Azure blog, Microsoft 365 blog, Microsoft Dynamics 365 blog, Microsoft Security blog or the AI blog. As always, we look forward to sharing more insights and perspectives from across our network right here on the partner blog.