Revisit expert insights from Ultimate Partner LIVE
Business leaders and decision-makers are increasingly grasping the vast potential of AI and the need to invest in this technology to remain competitive. As their trusted advisor, customers are looking to you for guidance on estimating the time to value of their AI investments and initiating their AI journey. Partners who embrace the economic opportunity to drive software innovation on the Microsoft platform and copilot ecosystem will create real value for their customers.
Maximizing this opportunity was top of mind for many partners attending the recent Ultimate Partner LIVE: The Americas Summit, a two-day event showcasing real-world insights, best practices, and key information to enable software and services solutions partners and their ecosystems to learn how to align their business with Microsoft.
Topics at the event ranged from the Microsoft commercial marketplace vision, to Small, Medium & Corporate (SMC) co-sell opportunities. Below are some highlights:
- Host Vince Manzione, CEO of Ultimate Partner, kicked off the event with a discussion of AI transformation, the shift to marketplaces, and the importance of partnership, co-selling, and ecosystem to success. Watch here.
- Kevin Peesker, President, Microsoft SMC & Digital Sales, spoke in detail about the value of Marketplace during his session, “Digital Transformation & AI – Capstone.” Watch here.
- Alex Babakoff, GM, Microsoft SMC Corporate Segment Strategy & Program, emphasized the importance of partners in the SMC space. Watch here.
- Jason Rook, Director, Product Marketing of Commercial Marketplace, and ISV Journey at Microsoft, along with Sarah Steiger, GM of Global Partner Solutions, Oguo Atuanya, General Manager of Global Scale & Services Partners, and Greg Goldkamp, Director WW ISV Strategy and Execution at Microsoft, provided some helpful tips and tricks for “Sparking the Marketplace Ecosystem.” Watch here.
- Dan Rippey, program director for the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program, outlined FY24 priorities. Watch here.
- Regina Johnson, Sr. Partner and Channel Marketing Manager and Microsoft Community Leader, presented on the power of partners, builders, and innovators shaping the future. Watch here.
You can now experience these sessions on demand through Ultimate Partner.
- Read Marketplace Guide: Turn up the volume on your marketplace strategy
- Follow the Ultimate Guide to Partnering Podcast
- Watch Opportunities for ISVs to grow your business
- Engage with the Marketplace for Partners – Microsoft Community Hub
- Do you have an example of how you are leveraging your Microsoft partnership to deliver customer success? Submit it today.
Vince Menzione, Founder and CEO, Ultimate Partner contributed to this blog.