Reskill: bridging the talent gap in ERP
Our guest contributor for today’s blog is Kurt Juvyns, Principal Product Manager, Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In the rapidly evolving enterprise resource planning landscape, partners across the globe face a common challenge: talent scarcity.
According to a recent Microsoft survey, a staggering 77% of Business Central partners currently find themselves hindered in achieving business objectives due to a lack of skilled professionals. To address this shortage of talent, we collaborated with leading workforce development partners to develop Reskill — an initiative aimed at bridging this talent gap.
This comprehensive engagement, part of the Microsoft Learn Career Connected program, is designed to attract a diverse range of individuals with specialized skills from outside the “traditional” Business Central ecosystem. Through an in-depth training and coaching regimen, Reskill transforms new hires into adept Business Central consultants and developers, equipping them to navigate the complexities of today’s digital landscape.
The program is designed to prioritize minimal risk and cost-effective pricing, providing the following services:
- Hiring: Tailored recruitment services that align with your specific needs and requirements.
- Training: Comprehensive product that sets new hires up for success, coupled with targeted professional skills training focused on effective customer engagement.
- Coaching: An employee retention-boosting coaching program complemented by regular community activities to continually refine skills.
Reskill offers employers unique benefits, such as:
- Recruitment tailored to you: Specify your requirements and Reskill manages the entire process—from sourcing to facilitating recruitment.
- Train, coach only option: In addition to our ‘hire, train, coach’ offer, we also provide a ‘train, coach’ option for independently sourced talent, ensuring a consistent onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Quality training: Access top-notch product and professional skills training from industry-leading instructors to develop the next generation of talent.
- Nurturing emerging talent: Reskill extends beyond recruitment and training, offering pre-employment support and intensive coaching in the initial months. New hires engage in weekly sessions with industry experts for collaborative learning.
Here is what some of our partners are saying about Reskill:
“This program made it possible to recruit candidates for roles we were previously not able to fill.”
-Henrik Nielsen, Consultant Manager, Vektus
“The new hires realized immediate impact, being part of client workshops where they offered advice, thanks to their prior industry experience.”
-Felix Franken, Sales & Operations, SOCITAS GmbH & Co.KG
“Since sports analogies are effective, my thoughts so far can be summarized by the following exclamations: Touchdown! Gooooaal! Game, Set, Match!”
-Mink LeVoy, Director of Professional Services, Dorado Solutions Inc.
By embracing Reskill, partners can confidently navigate the challenges of talent scarcity, harnessing the power of specialized skills, comprehensive training, and collaborative learning.
To discuss your talent scarcity and training needs, sign up for an initial conversation with the Reskill team.
Reskill for Dynamics 365 Business Central partners is currently available in multiple markets, including the United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
In addition to Reskill, Microsoft also offers additional partner enablement offerings that are available to help building a Business Applications practice with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) succeed in today’s constantly changing world. Learn more.