Microsoft Inspire 2023 — register today
I am pleased to invite all partners to register today for Microsoft Inspire, our annual partner event, which we will host virtually on July 18-19, 2023 PT (July 19-20 APAC and EMEA).
Since we came together last year, our partner ecosystem has continued to play a crucial role in guiding and supporting customers as they navigate a changing digital landscape. Your solutions and services leverage the power of the Microsoft Cloud to drive innovation and empower new ways of working. At Microsoft Inspire, we’ll look ahead to new and emerging opportunities together, celebrate the collaborative strength, capability and creativity of the Microsoft Partner ecosystem, and help you get the most out of your partnership with Microsoft.
Microsoft Inspire is a time to celebrate each other’s successes and co-create paths forward. This year, we will explore the Microsoft Cloud through three focus areas — examining how you can:
- Accelerate AI transformation with Microsoft: Discover how partner opportunities are expanding as Microsoft invests in AI innovation. Learn about the latest products and hear real-life stories of how partners are using them to meet customers’ needs.
- Drive customer success together: Learn more about specific sales plays aligned to the cloud solution areas and industries where we are seeing customer demand.
- Fuel your business growth and profitability: Make the most of your membership in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program and learn more about offerings and benefits that can help you drive business success.
Across this two-day digital event, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, myself, and other executives including:
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Nick Parker, President, Industry & Partner Sales
Our programming is designed to offer current industry insights and real-time answers to your questions. Keynotes by Microsoft leaders will be followed by live and on-demand sessions; attendees can choose from a variety of options around topics such as making the most of the offerings and benefits you get as a member of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, engagement with the commercial marketplace, industry and solution area opportunities, and how to unlock co-sell benefits and make the most of go-to-market resources. Plus, you can check out live expert and community discussions to foster virtual relationships with your local partner community, learn from one another, and continue to grow.
Microsoft Inspire always demonstrates the incredible value of a strong, interconnected partner ecosystem. I hope you’ll join me this year as we identify new opportunities for growth, celebrate partner success, and learn from one and other. I believe that together, we can achieve great things and make a positive impact for our shared customers and our communities.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership with Microsoft!