Find the right sessions for you at Microsoft Inspire
There’s just one more week until the start of Microsoft Inspire! Our annual partner event brings to life our continued investments in partner growth and capabilities. We are so excited to share the latest announcements regarding our evolved partner program and bring attendees on this powerful transformation journey. We look forward to sharing new offerings, products, pricing, incentives, and a commerce experience that are all designed to empower your success.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella will be joining us to deliver the opening keynote address, and we‘re excited to welcome a live studio audience of our Partner of the Year Award winners to our Redmond, WA headquarters. It all kicks off at 8:15 a.m. PT on July 18–19, 2023 (July 19–20 APAC and EMEA) — register now to join us on the Inspire website.
Browse tailored sessions
This year’s session catalog is now live on our website with the most up-to-date information for planning your Microsoft Inspire experience. The full event offers more than 140 sessions across six key topic areas: Solution Area, Industry, Partner Business, Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP), Marketplace, and Inclusive Growth. Using the filter in the session scheduler, you can identify content that is most relevant to your business and that fits into your available timeslots. In this blog, we’ve selected a few sessions from the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program and Marketplace topics as a sampling of what is available. You can also review our previous blog which samples sessions from Solution Area, Industry and Inclusive Growth topics.
- Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
- FS401: Microsoft Cloud Partner Program: The road ahead: Discover program updates and new offers (announcing at Inspire), as well as the FY24 roadmap for MCPP’s areas of investment, including Marketplace, Co-Sell, and across solution areas.
- ODBRK408: Getting Started with the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program: For new partners, learn how Microsoft can accelerate your growth, along with best practices for the first 30, 60, and 90 days of partnering together. This session will also provide clarity on what’s next for Silver and Gold legacy benefits.
- ODBRK400: Differentiate your services with the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program: For Services partners, this session connects the dots on the latest Solutions Partners designation options and the key benefits they unlock to help you meet customer demand.
- ODBRK401: Fuel ISV growth with new designations: For ISVs, we will share more on options within the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, including new certifications for apps that help customers in the commercial marketplace identify the right solutions that meet their needs.
- ODFP200: 10-Step Master Class on Microsoft Partner Center by The Partner Masters: Learn how to build a solid Microsoft Partnership foundation by leveraging Partner Center to increase co-selling, gain customer insights, and showcase your work back to Microsoft.
- FS501: The power of working together through marketplace: Learn about new marketplace capabilities designed to help you activate an ecosystem of Microsoft sellers and partners to jointly go to market for your growth.
- ODBRK511: The marketplace roadmap: innovation and opportunities ahead: Find out how to leverage the latest and upcoming marketplace features designed to support you in expanding customer reach, streamlining sales, and driving growth.
- ODBRK515: Land enterprise deals and co-sell through the marketplace: Gain valuable insights into marketplace features and improvements such as multi-year SaaS, private offers, Azure consumption commitments, and more.
Connect, engage, and network
Day 2 of Microsoft Inspire is devoted to making connections, whether you’re attending digitally or in-person at one of the global gatherings. Dedicate this time to getting to know your community of Microsoft and industry leaders, engaging new contacts, and networking with your peers. Check out the featured partner directory for a preview into who else will be attending, and consider which global and local contacts can boost your business.
We’re looking forward to all the connections to come, and to helping you learn how to strategize with global reach and local relevance. Get started by registering on the Inspire website today. Then, build your ideal program in the session scheduler with the right mix of sessions where you can network with like-minded business leaders, participate in discussions, and learn more from experts on key topics. We’ll see you at Microsoft Inspire!