Register today for Microsoft Inspire
Join Microsoft and partners around the world July 19-20, to celebrate our partners’ successes and discuss ways you can continue to adapt and grow your business with the Microsoft Cloud. Microsoft Inspire is where we come together to hear stories of customer success, learn about the latest Microsoft Cloud innovation and find opportunities to grow your business.
You won’t want to miss out on these amazing opportunities to interact with other partners, key industry leaders, and influential Microsoft experts from around the world. This year, we’ll focus on how you can
- Drive growth and profitability with a partner-focused business platform
- Unleash revenue potential through migration and modernization
- Empower your customers’ shift to hybrid work with collaborative business experiences
- Offer your customers comprehensive multicloud, multiplatform security
- Scale your solutions to help customers in every industry transform
Across this two-day digital event, hear from Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO, and other Microsoft executives including:
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Customer and Partner Solutions
- Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President, Global Partner Solutions
- Nicole Dezen, Corporate Vice President, Device Partner Sales
- Jessica Hawk, Corporate Vice President, Data, AI and Mixed Reality Product Marketing
- Emily He, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications Marketing
- Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President, Security, Compliance, Identity & Privacy
- Casey McGee, Vice President, Global ISV Partner Sales
- Kathleen Mitford, Corporate Vice President, Azure Marketing
- Julie Sanford, Vice President, GTM Strategy & Programs
During keynote and breakout sessions, we’ll provide insights and answers to your questions in real-time, bringing together the partner and Microsoft community. Choose from a variety of breakout sessions hosted by Microsoft leaders who’ll discuss partner programs, hybrid work, multiplatform cloud solutions, how to go-to-market with Microsoft, and much more. Plus, check out the Connection Zone where you can ask experts or explore table topics with other partners in an open forum, giving you the chance to learn from one another, and continue to grow.
As part of Inspire, we will celebrate the Canadian Partner of the Year winner and The Impact Awards which showcase the excellence and innovation within our Canadian Partner Community. The Canada Keynote will be delivered by Chris Barry, President, Microsoft Canada and Suzanne Gagliese, Global Partner Solutions, VP.
To find out more information read the MPN blog posted here.
We hope you can join us!