What is the best way to grow your network?
(No, the answer isn’t just attending more team happy hours.)
The single best way to grow your network is by providing your network with the experiences it needs to grow itself.
Think about it: as your partners improve their specialized skills and extend their own network, you naturally grow yours right along with them. The 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) provides your team with the optimal environment to discover new opportunities, expand the reach of your own solutions, and leverage industry connections to get business done.
Connect, grow and save at WPC 2016
To help your team – and network – grow, we’re offering partners the chance to earn US$100 for each person you refer to register for WPC, for up to ten referrals. That’s up to US$1,000 in potential savings! But that’s not all—your referred colleagues will also receive US$100 off of the full registration price for a WPC 2016 all-access pass, which means they will only have to pay US$1,695.
Here’s how it works:
- Get rewarded for being an influencer in your community and share this opportunity with your network. This promotion is valid this week only and ends at 11:59pm PT January 22.
- Instruct your colleagues to register and when prompted, make sure they include the name and email you used (as their referrer) to register for WPC 2016.
- Join your friends and colleagues in Toronto July 10-14 for WPC 2016!
The full, detailed terms and conditions can be found below.
I can’t wait to see you all in Toronto!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only valid between 12:01am PT January 18 through 11:59pm PT January 22.
- You’re invited to refer a friend or colleague to register for WPC. This promotion is not limited to colleagues of your firm or business only.
- “Referrer” is defined as a partner who registered for WPC and paid more than US$1,000 for a WPC all-access pass.
- “Referral” is defined as an individual, who could be a friend and/or colleague of the referrer, who provided the first name, last name, and email address of the referrer at the time of registration when prompted with the question, “Were you referred?” The referrer is a registered partner who paid more than US$1,000 for a WPC all-access pass.
- “Event” is defined as the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) to be held in Toronto, Ontario, July 10 -14, 2016.
- When a friend or colleague (“referral”) registers for the event, WPC, and properly inputs the referrer’s first name, last name, and email address that corresponds with the referrer’s registration, the referrer will receive a refund of US$100 after the event has completed and no later than September 30, 2016.
- The WPC registration team will process refunds to a referrer based on the first and last name provided, and email address provided by the referral, that corresponds with the referrer’s initial registration. We will match this to the registered attendee list associated with registration. If there is a discrepancy or error in how this information is provided, if there are technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with this, or by human error, Microsoft is not responsible.
- Referrer names cannot be added after the attendee has completed the registration process. It must be provided during the registration process, prior to completion of the registration process.
- Multiple referrers cannot receive credit for a single referral. Only one referrer can receive a US$100 refund per individual referrer.
- Due to Microsoft privacy rules, the referrer will not receive the names of the individuals they referred or validation or confirmation that an individual registered.
- If a referrer’s first name, last name, and email address is not provided during the registration process, a refund will not be issued to a referrer.
- If a referrer’s first name, last name, and email address is incorrectly provided during the registration process, a refund will not be issued to a referrer.
- Refunds will only be provided for up to ten 10 unique, individual referrals, up to a maximum of US$1,000.
- To qualify to receive a refund for referring, you must have previously purchased a WPC all-access pass and paid greater than $1,000.
- Individuals who previously received a complimentary partner all-access pass or discount for a partner all-access pass that resulted in less than US$1,000 being paid, are not eligible to participate or receive a refund for referring registrants—since little or no payment was received, a refund cannot be provided.
- Refunds are provided post event via the same method of payment used. No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 30, 2016.
- One all access pass may be purchased per person using the referrer’s first name, last name, and email address.
- Entering a referrer’s first name, last name and email address that corresponds with their registration provides for $100 off the full price of a WPC all access pass. Purchase price after the discount will be US$1,695, not including any taxes or fees that may be imposed.
- This promotion does not apply to day passes or expo day passes.
- You are not allowed to re-sell pre-purchased passes to WPC 2016. The WPC Event Team reserves the right to rescind the pass at any time.
- Microsoft reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You may expect to receive additional communication from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.