I’m happy to share with you that the updates to the Microsoft Partner Network that I wrote about late last year are now live, as of this morning! Beyond taking the first major step towards mainstreaming cloud into the core of MPN, I am very excited about the changes to the Microsoft Action Pack, that will help the vast majority of our partners maximize their Microsoft connection.
Over the past couple of weeks, we have heard feedback about these changes from some partners. Given the feedback, I want to dive in a bit and review the new Microsoft Action Pack universal subscription and explain how its business value goes beyond just the internal technology licenses.
- Professional Services
- Application Design and Development
- Managed Services
- Device Design and Development
Your customers have a vast array of needs and the Action Pack broadly helps you address those needs, whether you deliver on-premises, cloud, or hybrid solutions. Beyond the value mentioned above, additional benefits include:
- Rights to world class developer tools
- Technical online and phone support for including pre-sales and deployment advisory hours
- Bing Search engine credits
Simply put, the new Action Pack helps your company to: Seize the opportunity to expand your solution offerings (cloud, on-premises, and hybrid); Extend value to your customers with comprehensive, quality support options; and Sell to the world’s largest technology base with the most significant partnership opportunities.
I encourage you to visit the refreshed Microsoft Action Pack page and get started:
- Choose one or more Resource centers that align to your business.
- Download and deploy your internal use software licenses.