I’ve just returned after two weeks on the road, visiting my colleagues and partners in India, Singapore and Australia – the local teams set-up a tremendous series of partners meetings as I’ve shared in my previous posts from this trip, both while in India and Singapore.
- We launched the new Partner Marketing Centre – a partner marketing toolbox with campaigns, web content syndication and future capabilities of services and events, all to populate with material to help partners embrace the new wave of Microsoft technology and drive demand with customers by allowing easy access to a rich stream of marketing content.
- Last week saw the next wave of new Microsoft Partner Portal deployed in following markets:
- Brand new design. redesigned from the ground up based on feedback and the data we have been gathering on how our partners use the site, as well as best in class online principles
- Personalization. A new personalized experience tailors the surfacing of content according to partner profile attributes. This new capability will enable partners to find and use information more quickly.
- Enhanced Search. A new search experience, powered by Fast for SharePoint, not only increases relevancy but offers a whole new set of options to filter results while providing faster performance.
- Brand New Support Experience. A new support experience provides partners with a new set of capabilities to contact Microsoft and maximizes ability to take advantage of the benefits of MPN membership.