We’re very pleased that so many of you were able to attend WPC 2014. One month later, we’re still talking about the numerous informative and engaging sessions, the inspiring keynotes and the many partnership opportunities that arose from meeting with you, our partners. It is so valuable for us to get the chance to meet you face-to-face every year.
For those of you who were unable to travel to Washington, D.C. for WPC this year, or who were too busy networking to attend all the great sessions, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular presentations. The videos of these sessions are available for viewing on WPC Connect, even if you didn’t attend WPC.
From details on Microsoft’s new cloud competency announcements, to how to tell your business’s story in a more compelling way, we hope these will prove useful.
- Still wondering why you should move to the cloud? Discover Microsoft’s role in driving the cloud transition for our partners, especially if you are in the SMB segment, by watching CL606: SMB Reseller Keynote: Winning in SMB With Cloud. Hear announcements about new opportunities to sell cloud, updated channel incentives, and new cloud performance competencies. Find out about the benefits and possibilities of selling to different types of customers, reinforced by stories of current partners who have been successful in this area.
- Once you move to the cloud, how do you make it profitable? To find out why cloud-oriented partners continue to outperform their peers, have higher profits and faster revenue growth, watch CL201: Successful Cloud Partners 2.0. The session is an interactive discussion featuring successful cloud partners who come together to outline how to develop your cloud business strategy—from hiring practices, to sales strategy and structure, to managing intellectual property.
- If you’re interested in product specifics, watch CL411: How to be Great at Selling Office 365. It covers how Microsoft is evolving the sales pitch, ways to handle customer objections and the content and resources available to you as you sell Office 365.
- What comes next? If your business is already focused on the cloud and is looking for new opportunities, watch BD514: Services for the Internet of Things (IoT): the Next Wave of Revenue Growth for Partners. You’ll see what Microsoft is doing to enable our partners to see revenue growth from IoT—through starting small and scaling big.
- What can you change? Learn quick strategies to evolve your business with LS151: 50 Business Tips in 50 Minutes. This session provides advice from experienced partners on how to increase your success in a changing business world.
- What’s your story? You’ve all worked hard to build your businesses and become experts at what you’re selling. Learn to tell your story in a compelling way from session LS152: The Power of Effective Storytelling, which demonstrates the power of personal brand and opens your eyes to the potential for a larger audience than you ever thought possible.
Let us know what you think of these sessions in the comments section on WPC Connect. We love hearing from you and welcome your opinions. For more from WPC 2014, we encourage you to visit our Highlights page.
We’re already counting down the days to WPC 2015. Will you join us in Orlando, Florida, July 12-16?