We arrived at an incredible milestone yesterday – WPC 2012 is almost sold out – and we’re pleased to have the “best of the best” of worldwide partner companies representing 156 countries joining us in less than 5 days.
We still have capacity for many of you to join us, but I encourage you to act now to get registered as we do expect to sell out!
As many of you know, a key ROI to WPC is business building, and WPC Connect is at the center of this. While we arrive to capacity, as your experience ambassador, I’d like to already provide you with guidance on the additional places beyond the WPC Connect area where you can meet with each other to ensure that you have success in this endeavor while in Toronto!
All located in the Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) you can plan meetings at the following places, which you can input as a custom location in the WPC Connect Scheduler:
Level 200 North Building
- There are banks of soft seating along the windows that are comfortable for you to meet
- Near the West Entrance there is a Second Cup Coffee Shop
Attached to Level 200 North Building
- Intercontinental Hotel has open lobby seating including a bar and café
Level 500 South Building
- The Moose near the Ceremonial entrance, note that here there is no seating available
Level 700 South Building
- Here there is the Far Coast Café
- Open seating is also available, with some round tables near the “teens” rooms
Also, within less than a five minute walk from the Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre, you might want to step outside and meet at Second Cup, Java Joe’s, and Starbucks.
I will continue to work with my team to increase capacity for meeting as well as provide additional tips on spots to connect. Feel free to share any places not mentioned above in the comments area below.
Many of you are sharing with me already how this is going to be the best event ever, and I am working to ensure that it is the best experience for you.