To all of you who attended WPC 2016, I hope you left inspired by innovative solutions and with a sense of connection – connection to new partners, new perspectives, and our shared future. Over 16,000 attendees from 139 countries joined us in Toronto. We heard from industry experts, Microsoft leadership, and business-building gurus about everything from the cloud opportunity and real-world Hololens applications to negotiation strategies and making the most of social media.
Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft partner ecosystem!
To see all of the most popular moments from WPC 2016, check out the new WPC 2016 highlights page where you can find top sessions, links to all the daily announcements and more great videos.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at some of the key moments from our WPC 2016 experience:
How to put your WPC 2016 experience into practice
Now that it’s been a few weeks since WPC, it’s time for an important reminder: as you return home after your WPC 2016 experience, fight the urge to simply settle back into your old routine. Transformative experiences provide you with new perspectives and ideas – now is the time to take these learnings and put them into practice.
1. Explore session resources
To help you make the most of all of the great information, stories and experiences from WPC 2016, we have posted a number of WPC 2016 session resources and on-demand Vision Keynote recordings for you and your team to access over the coming months. Be sure to look back at these resources to keep key takeaways in mind throughout the year.
2. Catch up on our highly-rated sessions
There’s a TON of great content at WPC—choosing which content to check out first can be a challenge. Get starting by taking a peek at some of our most highly-rated sessions:
- Leadership in Marketing: Microsoft’s marketing transformation: Join Chris Capossela, Microsoft’s Chief Marketing Officer, to hear how he’s transforming marketing at Microsoft and how these insights can help you evolve your business to be more successful.
- The modern, profitable cloud partner: Join Brent Combest, Microsoft Director of Partner Profitability and Compete, to learn how partners who’ve primed their businesses for the cloud are more profitable, and generate higher growth rates. The key to achieving this is the ability to optimize your operations while at the same time maximizing the lifetime value of your customers.
- Empowering customers to transform their businesses together: Join Judson Althoff, President of Microsoft North America, for a dynamic session about empowering customers to transform their businesses through data and cloud technologies.
3. Follow up on your connections
Finally, make sure you set aside a few minutes each day to follow up with all the new contacts you’ve made while in Toronto. A simple thank you note goes a long way in continuing the conversation. Looking for a place to stay in touch with all your contacts and latest partner news all in one place? Make sure you join the new Microsoft Partner Community and continue growing your network.
We hope you’ll join us at WPC 2017 in Washington D.C.! Reserve your spot now to take advantage of our early booking price of US $1,695 available for a limited time now.
I look forward to seeing you there!