Reimagine business with the Microsoft Business Applications Summit
The ability to adapt to change has never been more valuable than now. Just over a year ago, organizations across the planet began navigating the widespread shift to remote work; now many are planning around an eventual return to the office and figuring out if a hybrid approach to work makes sense for them.
In a perpetually evolving business landscape, building resilience into your organization is absolutely critical—and it positions you to help your customers do the same. Today, we’re hosting the Microsoft Business Applications Summit, which—as Microsoft CVP Alysa Taylor says—provides, “an opportunity for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform community to come together, assess what we’ve learned over the past year, and explore ways to proactively reimagine every layer of business.” You can join the summit today and sessions will also be available on demand, following the event.
During the summit, we’ll discuss topics and announcements including:
- In the opening presentation, we’ll spotlight goals in Power BI, a brand-new feature—launching today in preview—that can help better track important organizational goals and targets. To learn more, you can attend today’s sessions on the Power BI roadmap and read the new features announcement, and read this overview.
- Today, we are introducing a new user group experience with tools to help you find, join, start, and run local user groups for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. We are supporting the user groups with an administrative team and connection to local Microsoft employees around the world. You can engage with experts to answer questions, learn about the latest innovations, and influence future product roadmaps.
- In April, we launched a six-month wave of hundreds of new capabilities, feature updates, and applications across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
- During today’s summit, we’ll highlight the combined power of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and Dynamics 365 Marketing, in which organizations can deeply understand customer behavior and intent and leverage real-time insights to personalize journeys at scale, unlocking new ways to attract, engage, and delight customers with a more human and empathetic approach.
- We’re unveiling new integration between Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and Microsoft Advertising. Advertisers can now create and export limitless sets of customer segments from Dynamics 365 Customer Insights into the Microsoft Advertising platform to target on the Microsoft Search Network and Microsoft Audience Network using Customer Match targeting. These segments can be also used on third-party destinations including Google Ads, Marketo, MailChimp, dotdigital, SendGrid, and Autopilot.
To review the additional sessions and product roundtables being held during the Microsoft Business Applications Summit, you can check out the full event catalog. You will also have opportunities to connect with experts and your peers to continue the conversations sparked during the summit. You can also explore recent Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform product updates and the 2021 release wave 1 plans.
The rapid pace of digital transformation will continue to challenge organizations across industries and geographies. At the same time, it will also open exciting opportunities for the entire Microsoft ecosystem—and participating in events like the Microsoft Business Applications Summit can help you stay on the cutting edge. We want to thank you for your ongoing partnership and look forward to learning and growing with you.