I’m eager to share a new set of Windows Azure online training, available for Microsoft partners: Partner Practice Enablement: Windows Azure Technical Training.
Who should take this training?
The 200-300 level training is designed for anyone who is new to Windows Azure, with a technical emphasis. I recommend that technical sellers, implementers, and support experts participate.
How is the training delivered?
This online training is delivered in eight modules – each which includes an instructional session, Q&A, and self-study guides for additional hands-on learning. Sessions are available in multiple formats: you can choose from online webcasts or self-study deliveries.
What is the schedule?
The online webcasts are offered twice daily, 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific time, on the following dates:
- Module 1: Introduction to Windows Azure Infrastructure Services – March 4
- Module 2: Windows Azure Infrastructure Services Networking – March 11
- Module 3: Windows Azure Active Directory – March 18
- Module 4: Windows Azure Active Directory Integration – March 25
- Module 5: Cloud Services, Websites and Infrastructure Services – April 8
- Module 6: Development and Test – April 15
- Module 7: SQL Server and SharePoint Server in Windows Azure – April 17
- Module 8: Management and Monitoring of Virtual Machines – April 24
The self-study partner learning paths are available on-demand here.
Where do I register?
How much does it cost?
For the online webcasts, two Partner Advisory Hours will be deducted from your organization’s balance per session, independent of the number of attendees from your organization.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com