You’ve asked us to help you reach, connect with, and drive digital transformation for your customers, helping them to achieve more. In our conversations with customers, they’ve asked us to help them find the right solutions to engage their own customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products. By working together every day, we know first-hand that partners make more possible, and we’re committed to helping you and your customers succeed.
International Data Corporation anticipates that in 2019, technology spend will be USD1.7 trillion. Partners who understand the digital opportunity, use new technologies to transform their own companies, and show customers what’s possible will be well-positioned to capture their share of this spend.
You can transform your business and build profitable practices that meet customer needs with these resources from Microsoft:
- Digital transformation opportunity e-books
- Business development and profitability resources
- Guided experiences for building specialized practices
- Practice development playbooks, including new releases for artificial intelligence, cloud migration and modernization, and building software-as-a-service applications.
Strengthen your offering and be market-ready
To help you showcase your solutions and reach the right customers, we’re bringing new offers and program enhancements to the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Advanced specialization—Go beyond your gold competency with an advanced specialization. These provide a means for you to showcase proven, verifiable expertise in a product, solution area, or service. Customers will be able to see both your Gold competency and your advanced specialization in your business profile on the partner directory. To receive an advanced specialization tag, your business must fully meet a set of published criteria and be validated by Microsoft.
- ISV resource hub—Whether yours is a small shop or a large business, the ISV resource hub provides tools that help you develop and scale apps and get them to customers. You can subscribe to the ISV Starter Kit* and attain an ISV Silver or Gold competency. Compare the benefits of these ISV program offers to find the best fit for your business.
- Benefits packages—To help you go to market, we’re providing greater flexibility and more opportunities to unlock new benefits. Starting soon, partners with competencies will have a choice of benefits packages based on their business focus. Your core benefits will be part of those packages, and we’re expanding those core benefits to include go-to-market services that support generating leads, improving lead velocity, and increasing close rates for your app or service offering.
- Go-to-market services—Partners that publish their solutions (apps and services) in AppSource or Azure Marketplace are eligible for go-to-market services that help you optimize your listing to attract and engage customers. Through December 31, you can sign up for a marketplace consultation to help you prepare for validation and listing. Take a look at how marketplace empowers partner-to-partner joint selling in this update.
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions/ Windows and Devices competencies—For partners interested in the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions and Windows and Devices competencies, we’re adding new ways to attain them in response to customer needs and partner input.
We’re excited about how we move forward together—partners and Microsoft—to make our customers successful. These Microsoft Partner Network offers and opportunities are just a few of the ways we honor our commitment to helping partners deliver unique, differentiated value so that customers, Microsoft sellers, and other partners will invest in your solutions.
* Effective November 8, 2018 ISV Starter Kit will no longer be available for purchase.