The power of the cloud has come to Office—the productivity suite both you and your customers already know and depend on. The publically available beta version of Office 365 is being launched today. Be one of the first to explore the new offering, and find out what a cloud-based productivity solution will mean for your business. Office 365 will enable your customers to access all the familiar elements of Office—as well as some new and improved services—from anywhere, on virtually any device.
- Beta marketing tool kits for small business and mid-size customers become available on May 2, 2011 in the Partner Marketing Center, to help you start generating demand from your customers.
- Office 365 is made up of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Lync Online, and Microsoft SharePoint Online. You’ll find additional in-depth product information at the Office 365 main page.
- Want to see demonstration videos to help you determine which Office 365 service package will be best for your customers? How about create your own custom simulations? Just head on over to Office 365 at Demo Showcase.
- For online courses covering a variety of related subjects—such as BPOS transition schedules, and licensing details—take a look at the Learning and Readiness Resources Page.
- Already a Microsoft Online Services partner? Explore numerous training and educational resources, including extensive technical overviews, at the Quickstart Online Services page.