Microsoft Inspire – register today!
I want to personally invite you to register today for Microsoft Inspire, our annual partner event, which will be hosted virtually on July 19-20, 2022.
Since last year’s event, we continue to see customers adopting Microsoft Cloud innovations to accelerate their digital transformations and enable hybrid work. And they look to you, our partners, for the solutions and services they need. At Microsoft Inspire, we’ll discuss these opportunities, and reinforce the strong ties we share within this vital community – hundreds of thousands of global partners strong.
Microsoft Inspire is where we come together, to celebrate our partners’ successes and discuss ways you can continue to adapt and grow your business with the Microsoft Cloud. This year, we’ll focus on how you can:
- Drive growth and profitability with a partner-focused business platform
- Unleash revenue potential through migration and modernization
- Empower your customers’ shift to hybrid work with collaborative business experiences
- Offer your customers comprehensive multicloud, multiplatform security
- Scale your solutions to help customers in every industry transform
Across this two-day digital event, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO, and other Microsoft executives including:
- Judson Althoff, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Customer and Partner Solutions
- Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President, Global Partner Solutions
- Nicole Dezen, Corporate Vice President, Device Partner Sales
- Jessica Hawk, Corporate Vice President, Data, AI and Mixed Reality Product Marketing
- Emily He, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications Marketing
- Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President, Security, Compliance, Identity & Privacy
- Casey McGee, Vice President, Global ISV Partner Sales
- Kathleen Mitford, Corporate Vice President, Azure Marketing
- Julie Sanford, Vice President, GTM Strategy & Programs
We’ll provide insights and answers to your questions in real-time, bringing together the partner and Microsoft community. After the keynote sessions, choose from a variety of breakout sessions hosted by Microsoft leaders who’ll discuss partner programs, hybrid work, multiplatform cloud solutions, how to go-to-market with Microsoft, and much more. Plus, make sure to consult ask the experts or table topics in the Connection Zone with other partners in a forum where you can engage in open discussions, learn from one another, and continue to grow.
Microsoft Inspire delivers every year, because we know the value of a thriving partner ecosystem, and a prosperous community of connected Microsoft partners. Join me to explore new areas of business growth, connect and celebrate partners’ successes, and learn from one another.
Thank you for your partnership with Microsoft.
Corporate Vice President, Device Partner Sales