Thank you for making Microsoft Inspire an incredible week of connection, collaboration, and celebration. Together, we explored our collective opportunities for success, as organizations around the world continue to accelerate their digital transformation.
By co-locating once again with Microsoft Ready, partners and employees joined together, to establish and nurture powerful connections that will help build our future.
For those unable to attend, or if you want to catch up on some of the excitement you might have missed, we’ve summarized a number of the key sessions and announcements for you.
Recap of key partner announcements
In her Corenote on day one of Inspire, Gavriella Schuster outlined six big market opportunities for partners in FY20, aligned to Microsoft’s core solution areas:
We also continue to focus our investments and programs to help partners differentiate their services and offerings, go to market and connect with customers, and simplify how they do business with Microsoft and with each other. Here is a quick rundown of some of the key investments we’re making for partners.
- Azure Lighthouse provides partners with cross-customer management at scale so they can differentiate their managed services and benefit from greater efficiency and governance.
- The Azure Migration Program (AMP) is designed to help partners accelerate their customers’ migration to Azure with proactive advice and tools.
- The new Microsoft Security competency is now available, allowing partners to market their expertise and providing access to a range of benefits designed to enable business growth and profitability.
- Five new specializations are available: Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure, Linux and Open Source Databases Migration to Microsoft Azure, Data Warehouse Migration to Microsoft Azure, Modernization of Web Applications in Microsoft Azure, and Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure. This is in addition to the SAP on Azure advanced specialization announced in May. A specialization for Teams is also on the way.
- We’ve launched the AI Accelerate program, a new effort aimed at helping partners build and deploy AI offerings to customers more quickly.
View Corenotes and sessions
Catch up on all the action from throughout the week! Recordings of the Corenotes and many of the sessions are available on the MyInspire website, as well as in the Microsoft Events mobile app.
Daily highlight videos
Watch key moments from each day of Microsoft Inspire:
Come back next year
Thank you once more for joining us at Microsoft Inspire. We hope you had a productive and enjoyable experience and that you feel empowered for the year ahead.
As a partner, your success is our goal. That’s why each year we strive to make Microsoft Inspire even better than the last. Join us in Las Vegas again next year, Sunday, July 19 – Thursday, July 23, to continue expanding your network of valuable connections and accelerating your business. Stay tuned for more information; registration will open in the spring of 2020.