Is growing your business or learning new skills part of your 2018 resolutions? If so, you should know about these FREE marketing training videos that can help you get started. Searching online for relevant courses or attending classes in person can be time-consuming and costly. These beneficial topics were suggested by successful partners who want to share their knowledge and help you succeed. With 68% of partners planning to utilize these trainings in the next year*, now is the time to refresh your skills. Best of all, there’s no cost to you. Each training video takes less than 10 minutes and you can jump to the ones that suit you best.
Here are some highlights from one of our top videos: The power of storytelling. Stories are personal and memorable-much more so than statistics. A good story is one of the best ways to engage customers and build your brand.
When you’re crafting your story, think of what will resonate best with your customers. These questions are good starting points:
- What do you want your customers to learn from the story?
- What do you want them to think and feel?
- What actions do you want them to take?
- What do you and your company stand for?
Once you’ve fleshed out the answers, the next step is to decide where your story will live. There are multiple places to share your story with your customers, such as:
- The “about” page on your website
- Blogs and videos, which can be shared on your social media
- Case studies and client successes
Check out these case studies to see how other successful partners tell their stories.
“I like a good story told well. That is why I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
– Mark Twain
Our collection of training videos includes:
- Elevator pitches
- Demand generation essentials
- Competitive differentiators
- The buyer’s journey
- Content marketing basics
- Website basics
- Building your marketing plan
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Marketing automation
Continue the conversation with the Microsoft Partner Community here.
*MDC partner research conducted by Microsoft in January 2018.