Get inspired: partner with us on what’s next in Windows
Today's guest contributor is Aidan Marcuss, Corporate Vice President, Windows. Aidan Marcuss and his organization define the multi-year Windows product plan and Microsoft Store on Windows experiences, and work with partners to deliver the best devices and application experiences to customers.
We have had the pleasure of working with you, our partners, on designing Windows 11 to be fresh, intuitive, and compatible, delivering maximum security. As we ramp up to deliver Windows 11, we encourage you to take advantage of the readiness experiences available this week at Microsoft Inspire, along with other upcoming resources and forums, to ensure you feel confident talking about the value of Windows to your customers and help them plan for Windows 11 in their environments.
This week at Microsoft Inspire, we are building on last month's Windows 11 announcements by Panos Panay, Wangui McKelvey, John Cable, and others to offer the insights you need to truly position Windows as the heartbeat of modern work. We have a variety of resources – from sessions with Windows experts to reference materials – to support you:
- Windows 11 and hybrid work — Explore the role that Windows 11 will play in collaboration and in the new hybrid work model, including greater accessibility and reduced complexity. Melissa Grant and Adi Hariharan share a look at specific features and the Windows 11 user interface, which delivers new yet familiar experiences across productivity, consistency, security, and choice.
- Building a Device + Services practice for the new world of hybrid work with Windows 11 —Dive into what commercial organizations and their end users can expect when Windows 11 arrives later this year, and how partners can build solution offerings to help businesses plan for, and integrate, Windows 11 into their ecosystems. Dave Backman and Kurt Stephenson outline how the existing investments organizations have made in Windows and unified endpoint management solutions can be preserved.
- As a follow-up to Inspire, on July 21, 2021, we're hosting Tech Community Live: Windows Edition, an interactive, virtual readiness event offering a full day of Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA) sessions with our engineering and product teams. Bring all your questions and join me as I kick off the event at 8:00 AM Pacific Time with the second edition of our "Let's talk Windows" panel featuring myself, David Weston, Gabe Frost, and Jason Githens.
- Visit the Windows 11 page on Transform for a growing library of resources for deploying Windows 11 across an organization.
- Watch videos on Windows 11 deployment, management, servicing & lifecycle and Validating applications with Test Base for Microsoft 365.
This past year taught us the importance of enabling people to work and learn from anywhere. Our Windows team is so humbled by this amazing partner community and the ways we can jointly help our customers achieve and create every day. We are committed to making Windows 11 the best operating system to support the increasingly important role PCs play in our customers’ lives. Like you, we are committed to empowering our customers with the tools they need to connect, work, play, and learn.