WPC 2015 is one week away! Are you excited? We sure are!
As you begin packing your bags for Orlando, I’d like to share some useful tips to help you get the most out of your conference experience. These tips are simple and easy, but will amplify the impact of WPC on your business.
To begin, let’s take a look at a short video on some of the important resources you can find on Connect and the MPN portal as you prepare for WPC:
Before the event, be sure to:
- Download the WPC mobile app. This powerful app integrates with your registration and Connect profile to bring your WPC experience to your mobile device. Build your personalized schedule, access conference maps, submit session evaluations and keep the conference agenda in your pocket at all time
- Confirm your on-site meeting times. Connect with your colleagues before the conference, and make sure that everyone in your meetings has the same time and location on their schedules.
- Download the Conference Guide and the Know Before You Go document on the WPC Logistics page. These are excellent resources for conference information, including transportation details, food and beverage menus, Wi-Fi passwords and building maps.
- Get to know Orlando. The city is full of excellent options for evening exploration, refreshments and relaxation. Save big on your theme park tickets with special discounts for conference attendees. Visit the WPC Logistics page for details on deals and discounts.
Once you’re with us in Orlando, you’ll want to:
- Visit the Community Hub. Engage on-site with the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) and Women in Technology (WIT) communities and find new ways to get involved in the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
- Enjoy the evening events. Come ready to celebrate with your friends and colleagues, new and old. These events are great opportunities for both planned and unplanned networking. Remember to enjoy yourself responsibly, as you are a representative of your company.
- Take advantage of the promotional offers. At WPC 2015, we will have several great offers available to partners on-site, including a $200 savings for Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB and a 50% discount for an Xbox Live subscription. Visit the WPC Offers page for more information.
And remember, WPC doesn’t end once the conference is over, so be sure to:
- Follow up. Set aside a few minutes after each day at WPC to organize your contacts and make all your new connections stick. Schedule about 30 minutes per day to send thank-you notes and continue the conversation. Use Connect to keep in touch after the conference, and continue growing your network.
At WPC, our goal is to create a setting where partners can find new opportunities for growth, connections and profitability. We’re excited to help you discover new partners and new Microsoft contacts to propel your business forward.
See you next week!
Do you have additional feedback or comments? Let us know on our Facebook page!