Trust is the foundation of business success. When customers trust us, we can achieve more together. Our joint commitment to operating with integrity means doing business the right way and delivering secure, compliant solutions. Ensuring that your company’s practices are compliant and ethical requires extra effort, but can result in benefits to your business:
- Better business performance: Ethics and compliance are good for the bottom line and shareholders. According to the Ethisphere Institute, 2018 list of World’s Most Ethical Company Honorees outperformed the market 4.88% over a three-year period (2015-2017).
- Customer retention: Operating with integrity helps you keep customers and win new ones. Provide better consumer protection, improve quality of service, foster better public relations, and increase brand loyalty. Identity and security specialists Oxford Computer Group, for instance, parlayed a prior relationship into a long-term engagement with Houston charter school Yes Prep.
- Process efficiencies: One aspect of achieving compliance means reviewing your processes and procedures. Why not take this opportunity to look for added efficiencies? Making your operations more effective drives higher productivity, increases employee retention, and improves your business practices. Swedish partner Medius, for example, drove dramatic cost savings through increased accounts payable process efficiencies for fashion giant Marc Jacobs.
- Reduced costs: Maintaining regulatory compliance helps you avoid charges or liabilities and can strengthen your overall business security. For example, Swiss firm Quadrotech put a large cosmetics company on track to save USD2.2 million over three years by migrating on-premise email to the cloud.
Check out new videos about compliance
We’re introducing a new collection of videos about Microsoft contract requirements and ways for your company to maintain compliance. These videos explain core concepts and provide you with resources and illustrations that show essential compliance next steps:
- Discount pass-through and transparency
- Additional resellers
- End-customer purchase commitment
- Academic pricing
You can find these videos in Partner University—just search for “Microsoft contract requirements and compliance.”
While you’re there, take a moment to watch the short training videos on ethical selling:
Learn more about the Microsoft commitment to integrity: