Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards nominations and Microsoft Inspire
One of the highlights of our year is the opening of nominations for the Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards and the opportunity to see the incredible impact our partners are delivering to customers. These awards recognize the outstanding successes and innovations of our partners across the intelligent cloud to edge, with entrepreneurial spirit, including areas of social impact, diversity, and inclusion, and more.
We also recognize partners from over 100 countries/regions around the world as part of the Country/Region Partner of the Year Awards. It is truly inspiring to read the submissions and learn more about the commitment our partners demonstrate in building new and innovative solutions for customers on Microsoft platforms.
Partner of the Year Award finalists and winners receive recognition from Microsoft and the partner community and are celebrated in a variety of ways at Microsoft Inspire. This year’s Microsoft Inspire will again be digital, giving us the incredible opportunity to include partners from around the globe. The event is no-cost for attendees and will be held on July 14 & 15, 2021. Please save the date and look for registration opening in June.
We are thrilled to announce we have added several new awards this year, including:
- Azure awards for partners leading with cloud native app development, migrations, and rising technology.
- Business Applications has three new Dynamics 365 awards to celebrate partner organizations that have excelled with commerce, customer insights, or marketing.
- Modern Work & Security awards recognizing achievements related to small and medium business customers (SMB), original equipment manufacturers (OEM), device and OEM distributors/resellers.
- Awards in our Industry category which recognize a partner organization that excels at providing innovative solutions and services based on Microsoft platforms and technologies to non-profit and defense and intelligence customers.
- A new Social Impact category that encompasses community response, inclusion, and sustainability and a new award under this category for sustainability changemakers.
You can see the full list of awards on the Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards page.
Last year we received over 3,300 nominations and the accomplishments were impressive; I have no doubt this year’s nominees will be just as exceptional. The awards submission tool is now open. To ensure you create a strong entry, I encourage you to visit the Partner of the Year Awards page to find resources and advice on the application process.
To learn more about the awards and submit your nomination, please visit https://aka.ms/POTYA. The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), on April 21, 2021.
Thank you for your partnership and the innovative solutions you are delivering to customers!