The popular US SMB Live events are back for fall, and coming to 21 United States cities starting in September. If your partner company serves small and midsize businesses, you’ll benefit from these free, one-day, in-person events that focus on partner growth and profitability. In each city, there are two events – one business-oriented, one technically oriented.
Content at these events is designed for established cloud partners that are ready to take their practice beyond their core Office 365 practice by incorporating cloud platform and security solutions using Microsoft Azure and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
Business training: Differentiate your cloud practice for growth and profitability
Topics in this session include:
- Cloud buying behaviors have changed – is your sales team aligned to the new cloud customer?
- Why you should lead with security, and build a security practice with Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
- Protect your customers – build a cloud infrastructure practice with Microsoft Azure
- Be a market leader and stay ahead of the competition with information about the latest Microsoft products and technologies
Suggested partner roles to attend include business decision makers, technical decision makers, sales and marketing professionals, and pre-technical sales support professionals.
Technical training: Implement and execute cloud solution architecture with Azure and EMS
Topics in this session include:
- Security concerns and boundaries in a cloud world
- How to tailor, implement, and deliver Microsoft security and management solutions for SMB customers
- How to Secure and protect customer devices – even in bring-your-own-device (BYOD) scenarios – whether Windows, Android, or iOS
- Backup and resiliency options for SMB customers
- How to enable customers to utilize SaaS applications securely while bringing control back to the organization
- Best practices for partnering with ISVs to provide an end-to-end solution for SMB customers
- How Windows Server 2016 (currently in technical preview) can ease a customer’s move to the cloud
- How to get started with and demo Microsoft cloud security and management solutions
Suggested partner roles to attend include technical decision makers, presales technical support roles, and technical sales roles.
Event schedule by US region
In each city, there is a one-day business event on the first day, and a one-day technical event on the second day. To register to attend SMB Live in the city nearest you, go to the SMB Live roadshow page, select either the business or technical event, select your region, then choose your city.
To attend both the business and technical event, you must register for each separately.
East Region dates and cities
- September 27 and 28 in Washington, DC
- October 5 and 6 in Atlanta, GA
- October 11 and 12 in Philadelphia, PA
- October 12 and 13 in Tampa, FL
- October 18 and 19 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- October 19 and 20 in New York, NY
- October 26 and 27 in Boston, MA
- October 26 and 27 in Charlotte, NC
Central Region dates and cities
- October 4 and 5 in Detroit, MI
- October 4 and 5 in Minneapolis, MN
- October 12 and 13 in Indianapolis, IN
- October 18 and 19 in Houston, TX
- October 18 and 19 in Kansas City, MO
- October 25 and 26 in Dallas, TX
- October 25 and 26 in Downers Grove, IL
- November 2 and 3 in Cincinnati, OH
West Region dates and cities
- September 7 and 8 in Bellevue, WA
- September 21 and 22 in Los Angeles, CA
- October 11 and 12 in Irvine, CA
- October 18 and 19 in Mountain View, CA
- October 26 and 27 in Denver, CO