“To meet the changing needs of your customers, your business needs to be comfortable in adapting to new technologies to be competitive in the future.” – Gavriella Schuster
With the growing list of services and capabilities available in the Microsoft Cloud, it’s likely that your conversations with customers will need to include Microsoft Azure. Even if your practice is not Azure-focused, your sales and technology teams will benefit from understanding the fundamentals of Azure as they pertain to cloud infrastructure, enterprise mobility, data management and analytics, application development, and the Internet of Things. Adding Azure to your toolbox can help you become a more nimble, successful cloud solutions provider.
Maximize your company’s potential, capitalize on the next generation of business, and stay competitive by using these resources to build Azure knowledge and skills across your partner organization.
- Read the blog post by Microsoft Channel Chief, Gavriella Schuster
- More about the Azure training and certification offers
- Cloud Platform roadmap
1. Self-paced, interactive Microsoft Azure training courses
Microsoft recently announced free Microsoft Azure training courses that are available in a self-paced, interactive online learning environment. Upon completion of these courses, individuals receive digital certificates.
Here is the current list of training courses, and more courses are in development. Visit the main page regularly to see what’s new.
Course list and enrollment links
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
- Microsoft Azure Identity
- Microsoft Azure Storage
- Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts
- Automating Azure Workloads
- Managing Azure Workloads
- Microsoft Azure App Service
- Databases in Azure
- Azure Security and Compliance
- DevOps on Azure PaaS
- DevOps: Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
2. Partner Technical Journeys for the Intelligent Cloud
Partner technical journeys guide you through a mix and progression of technical presales, deployment, and application development services, as part of your Microsoft Partner Network membership technical benefits.
Take the Azure-related technical journeys
- Cloud application development
- Cloud infrastructure and management
- Data platform and analytics
- Mobility and security
To follow these journeys, start at the Build the Intelligent Cloud technical services page, and then select the tab for the journey you’re interested in. For each journey, expand the menus using the plus-sign icon to see the services and get details about partner eligibility, access, etc.
3. Participate in the practice-building communities for US Partners
The Microsoft US Partner Team has established technically focused communities to help partners establish and build practices around Microsoft products and technologies. Each community includes regular partner calls led by Technology Solutions Professionals and featuring expert speakers, a Yammer group where you can engage with experts and other partners, and blog series aligned to the call topics and other relevant content.
Start here to learn about the practice-building communities
Check out the blog series for these Azure-oriented communities. You’ll find links to register for calls, join Yammer groups, and get training within these blog posts.
- Azure Infrastructure and Management
- Application Development
- Data Platform, Intelligence, and Analytics
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Open Source Solutions