The latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner Sales Playbook is available for download.
What is the Business Central Partner Sales Playbook?
The Partner Sales Playbook, built in PPT, contains 24 pre-configured, scripted demo scenes built around Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Every slide contains a script (what to say, where to click) and also includes demo tips, compete insights, market research, SMB customer profiles and their attitudes towards technology, marketing message, customer research and accompanying videos.
There are two versions of the Partner Sales Playbook – one version provides “animated bubbles for a guided tour” and another version does not based on the presenter’s preference. All demo scenarios were converted to MP4 and is included in the download.
When should you leverage the Partner Sales Playbook?
The goal is to provide any Dynamics partner, non-Dynamics partner and team member the ability to quickly learn the breadth of Business Central while evangelizing our SMB/Digital Transformation/One Microsoft story. It requires no setup and minimal preparation while removing the traditional barriers (time constraints, lack of pre-sales resources, internet connectivity, etc.) for sales/pre-sales teams.
Use when you want to …
- Onboard team members and learn key features of Business Central
- Ensure the high-quality salesmanship, sales excellence we expect from ourselves
- Provide a simple, agile sales tool for demonstrations
- Help deliver a great first experience to a Business Central prospect
- Demonstrate Business Central where internet bandwidth is limited
What integrated technologies are highlighted in the Playbook?
Integrated demo scenes include …
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Service
- Office 365 – Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint and Power BI,
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Flow
- Azure Machine Learning, AI/Cortana
- Business Central Mobile App
Where can you download the Partner Sales Playbook?
Learn how we can accelerate your business. Visit the Microsoft NZ Partner Hub at https://aka.ms/nzpartnerhub