Opportunity for Partners
- UPSKILL your staff to deliver quality Office 365 implementation and solutions
- A full agenda with over 30 sessions planned over the two days
- Attend pre- and post-conference workshops to deep dive into Microsoft Teams Architecture, Power Apps, and Security and Compliance
- NETWORK with customers and make new connections
- You can also become a sponsor and have an exhibition booth
- STAY UPDATED with what is new and trending in the Digital Workplace
- Attend Thought Leadership sessions
- GET INSPIRED
Now in its eleventh year, the event is expected to attract around 400 delegates. Huge value at only $1,150 (+GST) for two days. Enter MSPARTNER as the discount code and SAVE $400 – (Please do not share this – company names will be validated).
The conference attracts a wide range of business-minded people, including managers, decision-makers, CIOs, industry leaders and end users. It also contains content for those wanting to deep-dive into implementation.
Opportunities for Your Customers
Delegates coming to #DWCNZ will have the opportunity to learn how to enhance workplace efficiency, productivity and communication strategies, while also developing and strengthening their expertise in Microsoft Technologies.
With a strong emphasis on Office 365, everyone will see and experience first-hand what is new; unravel the plethora of APPS within the Office 365 suite and learn what could benefit you. There is content for ALL levels, and all industry types and sizes.
The event is packed full of live demonstrations, presentations and exhibitions, including a wide range of specialist vendor products and services on display. The conference will maintain its usual high calibre of speakers, from renowned international speakers and industry experts.
Please invite them to come along! There is an Early Bird Discount of $300 if they register prior to 28 Feb.
Click here for more information or email email@example.com
You can also contact Debbie Ireland, the event organiser directly on 021-970096 or Debbie@sharethepoint.com
Learn how we can accelerate your business. Visit the Microsoft NZ Partner Hub at https://aka.ms/nzpartnerhub