The countdown has begun for the biggest partner event of the year! Microsoft Inspire 2017, which is scheduled to be held at Washington D.C. from July 9 – 13, 2017 is just a few weeks away. The entire Microsoft team is extremely excited to welcome you all onboard and celebrate the partnerships, networking and much more. I hope you have been viewing these mailers from our leadership team.
As the time is fast-approaching for the event, our team is getting ready to bring the most inspiring content and networking opportunities you would have ever experienced in this year’s flagship partner event.
Don’t forget to check out my previous announcement blog in case you have missed the updates earlier. To help you make the most of this event, we are sharing some more important updates and call-to-actions significant to the event.
- Many of you have reached out to me enquiring about Session | Meeting Scheduler. The planned launch for this (MyInspire Tool) is on June 7 (PST); till then you can view the session catalog here. The mobile app of the MyInspire Tool is planned to be live on June 28.
- For your convenience, the Shuttle timings between Airport | Hotels to Convention Center along with route can be checked here.
- Also, there are two options for attending “Know Before You Go” call. Please save the one (option 1/ option 2) which suits your availability. It would be great if you attend the same over Skype for Business and avoid joining through Audio Bridge as the call would include demos.
- The table below contains all the details of Onsite Registration venue and timing for Inspire.
- We are dispatching the Inspire 2017 Kits starting this week. For those who have not shared their shipping address so far, please do so at the earliest.
- We have already started posting announcements on the Kaizala Inspire group. So, if you have not installed Kaizala or shared your cell #, do it now so that you don’t miss anything further.
- Here is the updated list of Microsoft Employees who are part of the Host team. We are expecting a few more additions to the list.
First Name Last Name Designation Anant Maheshwari President Bertrand Launay Chief Operating Officer Amit Kumar General Manager SMS&P Peter Gartenberg General Manager EPG Dhanniya Venkatasalapathy Partner Business & Development Lead Travis Lench Corporate Accounts Lead Shoban Babu Mamillapalli Sr. BDM Cloud MSP Manish Sharma SMB Lead Sangeeta Bavi Business Manager Rajiv Sodhi C+E BG Lead Anil Mathur Director, Enterprise Partner & Industry Sales Indrani Choudhury Director, Microsoft Partner Network Kulbhushan Chand Director, Partner Practice Development Ravi Garg Director, Hosting & Cloud Services Ganesh Shanmuga Sundaram Director, Partner Sales Divya Jain Director Dynamics Business – PTU Lead Kaushal Mehta Director, Partner Incentives Aruna Reddy Director, Global Partner Services Sujay Kaul Sr. Services Delivery Manager Kapil Kocher Technical Sales Manager
Prepare yourself to make your Inspire 2017 journey exhilarating
Microsoft Inspire 2017 is meant to Inspire you with ideas, opportunities and collaboration. Rest assured, we will keep updating you on important things. So, start preparing for the most exciting event of the year!