Microsoft’s Cloud competencies are the best way out for you to accelerate your business in the cloud. They are not only designed to meet your customers’ dynamic needs but make you recognizable to prospects as well.
Becoming a partner with a Microsoft Silver Cloud Competency can differentiate your company as a proven solution provider to existing and potential customers in delivering quality solutions. Silver Cloud Competency, enables you to unlock host of benefits including but not limited to additional presales and technical support, enablement, incentives, licensing benefits and marketing support.
Any customer who hands you a problem is also giving you an opportunity to solve it. You can make a difference, when you know how your offerings answer these pain points and improve their business.
We have a good news for all those who are looking to become a Silver Cloud partner on Microsoft. We have set up a Microsoft Cloud Enablement Desk to walk you through your journey to achieve first Silver Cloud Competency.
As part of this program, we give you access to a Cloud Program Specialist (CPS) for up to six months. The CPS will guide you through all the steps required to achieve Silver competency and provide you with the technical and business resources and tools to help you along the way.
To sign up for the Cloud Enablement Desk Program, you must:
- Be an active member of the Microsoft Partner Network with an MPN ID
- Have transacted at least one Cloud deal
- Not have an existing engagement with a Microsoft Partner Sales Executive
- Not have a Microsoft Cloud Competency
Build up Cloud capabilities across any of the 5 Cloud Competencies
Your customers are keen to move to the cloud and you can be the expert to help them do it. You have a bigger opportunity in front of you! Display your expertise by earning a Cloud performance competency. Your ability to successfully sell and deploy cloud solutions is the first step. The Microsoft Partner Network offers the following five performance-based competencies that are aligned to your key business areas:
- Cloud Productivity: For selling & deploying Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions
- Cloud Platform: For delivering infrastructure and software as a service (SaaS) solution built on Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Customer Relationship Management: For becoming a premier provider of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, marketing, social, and Parature
- Enterprise Mobility Management: For large business that wants to be an expert in powerful, secure mobility management solutions
- Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions: For selling & deploying Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions to small & Mid-sized businesses
I hope this helps you partner with us in the Cloud journey to reap the programmatic benefits that help you scale your business. If you are interested in signing up for the Cloud Enablement Desk (provided all the pre-requisites are met), please fill the nomination form online and confirm over an email to email@example.com. Our experts will get in touch within seven business days.