Find out what’s new for Microsoft Canadian partners within the last 2 weeks of April, 2017. We’ll connect you to resources that help you build and sustain a profitable cloud business, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business.
To stay in touch with us and connect with other partners and Microsoft sales, marketing, and product experts, join our Canadian Partner Community on Yammer.
Microsoft’s Cloud Power Up suite of incentives for Resellers:
- Microsoft Office 365: Help your customers stay productive from anywhere, and generate more revenue with a subscription-based service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Capture new opportunities across organizations when you bring people, data, and processes together.
- Enterprise Mobility Suite: Protect data, secure devices, and expand single sign- on so employees can be more productive with mobile solutions
- Azure: Increase Azure sales and attach new services to O365 to earn Cloud Power Up incentives
- Register here before June 1, 2017!
Raise your Server IQ and register for the in-person workshops
- April 19: Microsoft Server IQ Workshop in Montreal
- April 25: Microsoft Server IQ Workshop in Mississauga
Dynamics 365 Opportunities for Partners
- Join our session on April 27th to learn more about the opportunities available to you to get started with Dynamics 365
- Join other professionals and Microsoft 365 Dynamics experts at events in your area
New to Office 365 in April
Windows and Devices Partners: Updates and Incentives
- Creator update launched on April 11. What’s new for it pros?
- Sell Intune for Education and new Windows 10 PCs for school today
- Join Device Partner Edge to get the training & resources you need to reach your Windows device & services biz goals
- Now through June 2017, new Windows LSP and CSP Incentives. Get $5 for every seat of Windows 10 Enterprise E3 sold. Get $10 for every seat of Windows 10 Enterprise E5 sold
Partner Training and Events across Business, Sales and Technical
- April 18- 20: Skype for Business Technical Airlift – Vancouver
- April 20: PowerApps and Microsoft Flow- Montreal
- April 24:
- April 24- 26: Scalable Data Science with Microsoft R Server and Spark – Mississauga
- April 25-27: Skype for Business Technical Airlift Series- Montreal
- April 26:
- Find in-person Partner hosted events here
- April 18: Introduction to Windows Security
- April 20: Use Power BI Embedded to Bring Data Inside your Application to life
- Take your cloud skills further with Cloud + Enterprise University Online
- C+E University: Data Platform Online: Learn about Data Platform solutions and sales scenarios
- Windows Developer Webinar – ISV, Get ready for WaaS (Windows as a Service)
- April 27: Virtual Bootcamp: Connecting CRM with ERP Sneak Peek
- May 2: Join us for a livestream to learn what’s next from Microsoft
- Find online Partner hosted events here
Sharpen your Azure Skills with MOOCs!
- Enrich your Azure technical skills with our curated Azure Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) catalog featuring in-depth courseware, videos, labs, and assessments.
Microsoft Inspire Updates
- The Microsoft Inspire Session Catalog is now available
- Register before May 1st to secure the current price for an All Access pass
Opportunities and Resources
- Use Power BI to Help Manage Your SharePoint Sites
- Grow your Business with Confidence
- Go Digital New Site is Live – Visit us and discover the tools and resources you need to create effective digital marketing activities