It was amazing to see so many Canadian Partners featured as global thought leaders. Thank you for the work you’re doing to serve our customers, your communities, and the world. Thank you to all our #MSPartners for contributing to & participating in #MSInspire.
The Numbers Say It All
With the focus on technology being higher than ever now, all companies now need to embrace their digital purpose.
As Suzanne Gagliese, VP OCP puts it, “With technology at the core, Microsoft is supporting our partners in their ability to grow by enabling them to empower their customers to do more. Imagine the way we can empower and enable Canadian companies.”
Summary of the must-see sessions focusing on revenue & growth opportunities for our ISV Technology Partners who could not be a part of Inspire, this time around or would want to re-visit the topics.
- Enrich your IP with innovative products and tools across a single cloud platform… an executive perspective on ISV partner business with Casey McGee. Get Inspired Here.
- Big Bets with Azure that will land more customers, save costs, and expand your apps reach. Get Inspired Here.
- Forrester on the ISV Opportunity with Microsoft Business Applications. Get Inspired Here.
- Microsoft’s Industry Innovation: Your partner opportunity. Get Inspired Here.
- Save costs and scale with Azure Marketplace. The Azure Marketplace empowers you to get your app in front of 3 million people while reducing your costs, gaining marketing support, and cutting through procurement red tape. Get Inspired Here.
- Enhance your sales motions and drive revenue by co-selling with Microsoft. Get Inspired Here.
We are now going through some unprecedented times. It is considering these challenging situations, that this year’s IMPACT awards were crucial as it truly reflects how our partners stepped up their A-game.
Our 2020 ISV Winners:
- ThoughtWire and PointClickCare received the Microsoft Health Innovation Award for empowering care teams for their development of LTC eConnect, a unified solution to help clinicians and care teams provide complex care in long-term care facilities. Built on Microsoft Azure, LTC eConnect is designed to streamline and simplify how clinicians access their patients’ information.
- Informatica – The global Data Analytics Partner of the Year Award recognizes the partner that has delivered Azure-based Data and Analytics solutions for their customers. They enhanced their customers’ business by integrating one or more of Microsoft’s Big Data Analytics services to design, develop, and deploy a production analytics solution and provided business value.
- Adobe’s recognition as the 2020 Microsoft Global Alliance Partner of the Year underscores the depth and breadth of the partnership, now in its fourth year, Together, Microsoft and Adobe provide secure, end-to-end digital customer experiences and Adobe is recognized as the industry leader by industry analysts in 26 categories. Customers, encompassing both B2B and B2C organizations, benefit from this alliance through innovations that empower brand engagement across mobile, web, and in-person experiences.
- PointClickCare was the winner of the ISV IMPACT Award. They drove strong Azure growth, innovation, advanced platform usage and industry thought leadership. In response to COVID-19, PointClickCare showed true industry leadership by becoming trusted “partners” to their customers including new solutions/services such as Infection Prevention and Control to aid in the battle against COVID-19 to help support millions of high risk patients.
For the full list of winners at this year’s Inspire, click here.
And of course, no one inspires us more than Satya Nadella himself. The Inspire Keynote covers a variety of topics including Microsoft’s role in the world, innovation and scale with partners, highlighting partner achievements, and the opportunities ahead.
“Our partners have shown leadership amidst the current challenges and helped customers cope, as we navigate the “response-recovery-reimagine” phases together. – Satya Nadella, CEO