Canadian IMPACT Awards
For nearly two decades, Microsoft has hosted the IMPACT Awards to celebrate partner innovation in Canada. They recognize and celebrate the outstanding work our partners achieve. Partners who win these prestigious awards can testify to how their strategic value garners them instant credibility and helps expand their brand reputation beyond traditional borders.
Don’t confuse the Country of the Year awards with Microsoft Canada’s IMPACT Awards. As a matter of fact, your company may qualify for both! This post spells out the differences.
2019 Microsoft IMPACT Awards
Leaping forward from a successful year in 2018, the 2019 selection of categories includes 23 areas of IMPACT. These awards will be delivered at Inspire 2019 in Las Vegas and are available exclusively to our partners in Canada. And yes, we encourage you to submit for more than one award. While the submission process resembles the Partner of the Year process, the deadlines, criteria, and guidelines differ. Find out more here.
Microsoft Canada IMPACT award nominations open on April 1, 2019 and close April 30, 2019. Get the recognition you deserve! Nominate yourself or another Canadian Microsoft partner for a prestigious IMPACT Award!
2019 Microsoft IMPACT Awards Categories
2. Data Innovation Award
3. AI Innovation Award
4. Business Applications Innovation Award
5. Innovation with Hardware Award
6. Hardware Partner of the Year Award
7. Infrastructure Innovation Award
8. Application Innovation Award – FinTech
9. Application Innovation Award – Manufacturing
10. Application Innovation Award – Retail
11. Application Innovation Award – Healthcare
12. Application Innovation Award – Education
13. Application Innovation Award – Government
14. Commercial Enterprise Partner of the Year
15. SMB Scale Direct Partner of the Year
16. SMB Scale Indirect Partner of the Year
17. SMB Regional Partner of the Year
18. New Acquisitions Champion Award
19. Sales Excellence Award
20. Breakthrough Partner of the Year
21. Modern Marketing Innovation Award
22. Living the Mission Award
23. Winning Together Award
You will soon be able to nominate a company, including your own, for one or more Microsoft IMPACT 2019 Awards at the official IMPACT Awards website. In the days ahead, we will publish updated rules and regulations for 2019 as well as a frequently asked questions (FAQ) with instructions and a link to the online Award Submission Tool. Thank you in advance for participating!
Get ideas for your submission
The three speakers of the “How to write a winning IMPACT award submission.” From left to right, Natalie Benitah, Partner Go-to-Market Lead, Microsoft Canada; Gail Mercer-MacKay, President Mercer-MacKay Solutions Inc; and Corinne Sharp, President Sharp Perspective Inc.
Get motivated to inspire others
Register for Microsoft Inspire 2019 at the official website. Learn more by reading our recent blog post about Microsoft Inspire. In it, we outline why we believe attending this event can prove transformational, even for innovative thinkers. You and your team can make invaluable contacts inside of Microsoft and out.
What are you waiting for? Take your best projects and start creating your 2019 IMPACT Award nomination today. Your accomplishments deserve to be heralded!