The Microsoft Partner Network offers its members a wealth of resources to help partners grow their cloud businesses, and we know navigating these resources can seem overwhelming. To help with that, the Cloud Enablement Desk offers partners a guided experience in which a Microsoft specialist identifies your business needs and connects you with the right resources and benefits to build your Microsoft practice.
This is the second of a series of posts that we’ll share on the Canadian Partner Blog on Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Enablement & Support Benefits. Partner Relationship Manager, Rami Noujaim will be blogging on this topic.
On Jan 23, 2019, we hosted a webinar about how to maximize your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Enablement & Support Benefits. Watch the on-demand session here and join the upcoming session to learn more about the Cloud Enablement Desk benefits.
What is the Cloud Enablement Desk and how can it help me as a partner?
Examples of Cloud Enablement Desk engagements include:
- Activate benefits and understand licensing models
- Provide guidance and assistance to achieve Silver/Gold competency
- Facilitate marketplace engagement and entry
- Support building marketing capabilities and direction to best available training and resources (incl warm handoff to GTM resource team)
- Customized technical learning plans, pre-sales consultations, and deployment assistance through our Partner Technical Consultant team. Note: must have purchased Action Pack Subscription or competency for this benefit
- Optimization of Referral Engine profile + regular check ins on lead sharing status
- Guidance through the requirements, tools, and process to become co-sell ready
How do I get started with the Cloud Enablement Desk?
Partner Relationship Manager