The Cloud opportunity is big. IDC recently predicted that the greater cloud market including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, professional and managed services around cloud technology (public and private), and supporting software, hardware, etc., will exceed $500 Billion by 2020. That represents 6X IT Spending Growth overall. If you are planning to offer cloud solutions, but still don’t know where to start, don’t worry! We are here to help!
We’ve created a cloud transformation journey map for you, to help you make a fast transition and build a big cloud pipeline. Completing the Cloud-Ready Business assessment and transformation process enables you to generate new customers and build recurring revenue. You’ll be able to stay ahead of the curve and offer your customers solutions that will meet their demands and easily scale. Additionally, you’ll be able to identify new areas where customers can invest in the cloud, helping to build their businesses and yours.
But before getting started, don’t forget about the five key cloud opportunities that you, as a partner will have in 2017:
- Help customers thrive in a digital economy
- Mix competition with cooperation
- Take a fresh look at your business and specialize
- Be your customer’s trusted advisor
- Establish credibility and differentiate via expertise
So what is the 100 Day Action Plan and how do you get started?
• Day 0: Review the Cloud Ready Workbook
• Day 1: Complete your cloud ready self-assessment
• Day 5: Create your Cloud Action Plan
• Day 15: Develop your CSP business model
• Day 30: Build your customer list
• Day 45: Develop Cloud solution offers & incentives
o Use our Cloud Practice Playbooks to help you!
• Day 60: Pitch your Cloud solution & offers
• Day 90: Win & support cloud customers (through Modern Digital Marketing)
• Day 100: Achieve your cloud competency
Learn how Dan Gordan from Intivix transformed his company to a hybrid MSP/ISV here