Stay up to date with the latest information about how we are supporting partners and customers: Important updates for Partners as we support customers through COVID-19
Yesterday, Gavriella Schuster CVP, One Commercial Partner shared how Microsoft is responding to COVID-19 and provided some partner guidance and resources.
As the world responds to the outbreak of COVID-19, our thoughts are with the people affected and the medical professionals working around the clock to help those most at need.
Many partners have asked us to share the details of how we enable remote work for such a large workforce. I wanted to share with you some of our resources and best practices, as well as provide visibility into services available to help you support your customers.
Last week, we posted the top 9 ways Microsoft IT is enabling remote work for its employees on the Microsoft 365 blog, showing how Microsoft 365 supports remote work, and this is a good starting point.
As a partner, how do I support my customers with remote work scenarios?
This blog provides you with answers to some of the key questions we’ve heard from partners.
As you know, Microsoft Teams is a pivotal part of the remote work experience, and Microsoft is committed to making Teams available to everyone.
For customers who don’t have Teams today:
- We recommend that partners lead with the CSP Trial, as this is an experience that only partners can initiate and manage.
- For customers who don’t align to the CSP Trial, partners can now get access to the Office 365 E1 Trial for their customers. Partners can go to Partner Center Support, click on CSP > Cannot find an offer in the catalog.
- Get a full list of Teams trials and offers.
For customers who have Teams today:
- Use and share the Teams Adoption Toolkit
- Enable end user training with Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways
- Microsoft Teams Customer Success Kit
- 9 tips for having the best online meeting experience
- 4 tips for working from home with Microsoft Teams
- Guidance for supporting remote workers
- Microsoft FastTrack is available to assist organisations setting up remote work and learning in response to COVID-19. We recommend partners work alongside FastTrack, to gain access to deployment resources, remote engineering assistance and to leverage data migration services. To help your customers request assistance in response to COVID-19, please sign in and fill out a Request for Assistance form on behalf of your customer. If you have challenges signing in or need additional assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require pre-sales technical or deployment assistance, you can utilise your advisory hours and get guidance from Partner Technical Services.
I hope these resources help you support your customers during these challenging times.
Thank you for your partnership.
Chief Partner Officer