- “Rapidly Adjust and Automate” web page: Launched page that details how to build an application to respond to crisis situations quickly. (Link)
- Succeed with Remote Working and Digital Selling: We created a new learning path in response to a strong demand for Digital Selling skills in this new Remote Work environment.
- Selling Remotely at Microsoft: Read our Microsoft Digital Selling story. (Link)
Unified Operations | Data Migration Program
In March, the Dynamics 365 Migration Program was made available to more than 8,000 existing AX customers (representing a $1B cloud revenue opportunity and 1.5M MAU). In APAC we have over 660 customers running on AX across the different countries, across segments, which represents a huge opportunity.
Customers can now rely on the Dynamics 365 Migration Program to accelerate their cloud journey by migrating from their current AX solution to Dynamics 365. The program provides comprehensive end-to-end support and a no-charge Microsoft Standard Migration Assessment (SMA), delivered by Microsoft. Watch Alysa Taylor introduce the program on YouTube.
Partner expertise will be key to complementing this offer and
ensuring a successful delivery on the Dynamics 365 Migration Program. As you
engage in these customer conversations we wanted to make sure you were aware
that we also have ECIF
that can be leveraged for Partner-delivered custom migration assessments. Nominations
need to go through your Microsoft contact.
All program resources are published on MPN. For inquires on this please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamics 365 Webinars
What’s New Webinars
- L-100 launch webinars that are led by expert Product Marketing Managers. Sessions for Wave 1 are complete; webinar recordings are all available on-demand now.
- L-300 release webinars led by engineering and covering new product features. Sessions are in progress and will continue to be added throughout Wave 1.
Power Platform | Power Apps Partner On-boarding
We need your support to bring our Customers on the journey in helping customers realize digital transformation through Microsoft Power Platform!
Are you focused on Power Apps?
Check out https://aka.ms/PowerAppsPartner for full program details, to on-board to the Program reach out to Global Partner Success Manager – Lisa Stringle (email@example.com) and your local Microsoft Partner Marketing Advisor.
Partner benefits include:
- Get access to an exclusive partner portal, community, and resources to kick-start becoming a Power Apps partner.
- Run Microsoft co-branded marketing events to receive high quality leads for your services pipeline.
- Promote event on Power Apps event website https://aka.ms/aiadevent
- Gain exposure by listing your organization on PowerApps.com as a preferred partner.
- Get early access to free webinars and training workshops.
- Receive invitations for private previews from Engineering
- Get targeted leads and pre-sales support for strategic campaigns
- Publish your Power Apps consulting services offers in AppSource
Check out complete list of benefits at https://aka.ms/PowerAppsPartner
Customer Engagement | Dynamics 365 Marketing Toolkit for Partners
Have you ever been in the situation where you wanted to:
- Demonstrate Dynamics 365 Marketing where internet bandwidth and access is limited
- Ensure the high-quality salesmanship, sales excellence we expect @ Microsoft and from our partners
- Onboard a new partner adopting Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Provide a simple, agile sales tool for partners
- Help a Dynamics 365 Marketing partner deliver a great first experience to a prospect
- Highlight the LinkedIn integration but were afraid to use your credit card
Introducing the D365 Marketing Partner Sales Demo Playbook. You can download the .zip (approx. 415mb) at aka.ms/d365marketing/salestools.
The goal of this toolset is to provide any Dynamics partner, any Microsoft partner and team members the ability to quickly learn the breadth of Dynamics 365 Marketing while evangelizing our Digital Transformation/One Microsoft story. It requires no setup and minimal preparation while removing the traditional barriers (time constraints, lack of pre-sales resources, internet connectivity, etc.) for sales/pre-sales teams.
There are 16 pre-built, pre-scripted demos built around Dynamics 365 Marketing. Every single slide contains (in the speaker notes) “what to say” and “where to click.” And all the scenes have been converted to MP4 files depending on the partners preference to learn.
Business Applications | Emergency Response Partner Offers
In support of individuals and organizations around the world responding to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Microsoft Business Applications announcing new Business Applications Emergency Response offers are designed to help customers rapidly adopt key technologies to respond to evolving conditions. These offers are intended to provide organizations with the personal and agility they need not only to weather the current crisis, but to emerge with the foundations for continued business growth.
Read more on the MPN about these Partner offers and ways Business Applications solutions are helping here.
For detailed APAC Emergency Response Program Guidance, click here.