Three new Microsoft Dynamics 365 webinar series available on Microsoft.com
- Keep Consumers Connected with Your Business – Watch this webinar series to learn how to maintain business continuity and build ongoing, high-quality customer engagement for long-term success. All three episodes are available on demand now.
- How to Foster Customer Relationships at a Critical Time – Watch this webinar series to help your organization respond to changes in real time and achieve long-term success. All three episodes are available on demand now.
- Adapt to a Rapidly Changing Environment – Watch this three-episode webinar series to learn from Microsoft’s sales and service industry leaders with first-hand experience driving change management with positive results.
In March, the Dynamics 365 Migration Program was made available to more than 8,000 existing AX customers (representing a $1B cloud revenue opportunity and 1.5M MAU). In APAC we have over 660 customers running on AX across the different countries, across segments, which represents a huge opportunity.
Customers can now rely on the Dynamics 365 Migration Program to accelerate their cloud journey by migrating from their current AX solution to Dynamics 365. The program provides comprehensive end-to-end support and a no-charge Microsoft Standard Migration Assessment (SMA), delivered by Microsoft. Watch Alysa Taylor introduce the program on YouTube.
Partner expertise will be key to complementing
this offer and ensuring a successful delivery on the Dynamics 365 Migration
Program. As you engage in these customer conversations we wanted to make sure
you were aware that we also have ECIF that can be leveraged for
Partner-delivered custom migration assessments. Nominations
need to go through your Microsoft contact.
All program resources are published on MPN. For inquires on this please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enable always on Service | New Remote Assist Resources
Please check out these new resources and feel free to share them with your customers:
- Get started with Remote Assist here
- Watch the Remote Assist Tutorial videos on Youtube
- Read the Remote Assist Mobile overview
Build Agile Business Processes with Power Platform – ‘In a Day’ Programs
Are you focused on Power Apps and/or PowerBI?
We need your support in helping customers realize digital transformation through Microsoft Power Platform.
Check out Power Platform Partner Portal & the aka.ms/powerAppsPartner for full program details, to on-board to the Program reach out to Global Partner Success Manager – Lisa Stringle (email@example.com) and your local Microsoft Partner Marketing Advisor. All partners with Power Apps Co-Sell Ready or Power BI Co-Sell Ready offers or offers/practice in development should join the program!
A few of the of Partner benefits include:
- Get access to an exclusive partner portal, community, and resources
- Publish your Power Apps consulting services offers in AppSource
- Receive invitations for private previews from Engineering
- Gain exposure by listing your organization on PowerApps.com as a preferred partner.
- Get early access to free webinars and training workshops.
- Get targeted leads and pre-sales support for strategic campaigns
- Run Microsoft co-branded marketing events
- Co-branded registration pages on Microsoft properties
- Event logistics managed by Microsoft
- Lead generation through Microsoft field, Inside Sales, In-Product notifications and email campaigns. Demand generation/targeting aligned to time zone and language.
- Partner playbook on best practices to increase ROI
- Fees per event paid pursuant to program terms
- Extra funding for survey completion incentive