Unleashing #LessCodeMorePower with Power Platform
Our customers’ appetite for business applications is greater than ever. In fact, it is predicted that over the next five years, more than 500 million digital apps and services will be developed and deployed.1
While some processes are best solved by off-the-shelf SaaS solutions, there isn’t always “an app for that.” Even for processes that are best solved by traditional custom app development, there is only so much traditional custom app development an organization can invest in. And this demand for business applications is growing 5X faster than what your customers’ IT departments can deliver.
Is everything else a missed opportunity to optimize and innovate? Not really.
The good news is that 65% of enterprise app development will be low-code by 20242. With Microsoft Power Platform, you can rapidly build new experiences using low-code tools to help your customers modernize processes and solve their business challenges.
Last March 16-18 2021, Microsoft launched the very first #TechPowerUp series – #LessCodeMorePower on Power Platform. Across 3 days, 12 sessions, more than 200 attendees got a chance to explore and identify opportunities for low-code/no-code customer scenarios, deepen their Power Platform technical knowledge. Our goal, that attendees be able to:
– Quickly build applications to solve business problems with low-code/no-code tools.
– Integrate Power Applications into Teams for scale and easy deployment.
– Leverage AI to enhance your Power Platform solutions to reduce errors and accelerate information gathering.
– Build intelligent chatbots to engage audiences.
– Leverage automation to accelerate business processes.
– Build compelling interactive reports that engage users with Power BI.
– Best practices and techniques to establish a center of excellence with your customers for accelerated solutions.
To quote some of our panelists,
Power Platform is something which can help a lot of customers to do a transformation and is one of the tools that you can quickly adopt into it. And you can actually help a lot of customers to transform quickly and faster. Because the keyword here is digital transformation.
– Darren Lim, CTO, Pentech Solutions
It (Power Platform) really drives the transformation and improves the productivity for your customers. And you can use it also for internally. So start right away, start right away.
– Fredy Tandiary, CEO, Technosoft Consulting
Power Platform provides a digitalization journey for the customer. Therefore the customer can plan better, prioritize better, plan better, and execute their digitalization process across the enterprise. There will be a domino effect of improvement and digitalization across the enterprise.
– Christo Sardjono, APAC Solutions Specialist for Business Application, Microsoft
Focus on the learning and certification piece to take that next step as a Power Platform partner. We have ample resources and materials to help you achieve that
– Raj Singh, APAC Product Lead for Power Platform, Microsoft
Your journey with Power Platform can start anytime and one great opportunity is to take advantage of our playlist on Microsoft APAC Youtube and start unlocking #LessCodeMorePower today.
Partners sit at the core of all that we do, to continue on this journey with us, you may:
– Join the Microsoft APAC #TechPowerUp Community to stay connected with us and get access to
– Sign up for our subscription list to receive periodic updates on upcoming events and industry happenings.
1 IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2020 Predictions – October 20192 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low – Code Application Platforms – Aug 2019